"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Friday, December 15, 2023

Rendom Thoughts- 64- Fall Evening

Fall evening turns in to night. 

As the darkness descends 

It stares at me through blinds.

I leave the blinds open to touch it back.


Voices of solitude-Crickets!

The silence communicates, 

Some vague thoughts- worthless

In their birth and demise! 


A little later I close the blinds

Their soft cream color is soothing.


If here, you would be watching MSNBC!

The house would feel alive!

Miss you every day!

But my heart tells me you are happy up there.

In the long cycle of time 

We were destined to have few moments together! 


Your presence is still all around the house,

Touching me on countless moments.

Fall evening turns into night.


Savita Tyagi


Oct. 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment