"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

On A Computer Screen

Some time when you sit and contemplate
Think of your life as a Word document 
Displaying on the computer screen 
Your past deeds are words that have been deleted
Thinking about them won't improve the document 
Trash them for ever
Time is still there to correct your mistakes
Add some good vocabulary 
To polish your dull writings
Let's call them your good deeds
Give your document a supple body
Support of good habits 
And positive thinking
If old ideas are not workable
Format is confused and complicated
Goals not reachable
Don't be afraid to revise and rewrite
Devise new format 
Change the old script
Countless possibilities are there
All just click of a mouse away
But watch out for limits 
Built in for your software
It is not programmed to work 
In systems incompatible
Or to by pass set commands
Just learn to work around those hurdles
And be aware of blips and viruses
I believe such a marvelous tool 
At your disposal demands 
Your full attention
Use it in a best possible way

To create your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment