"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Icicles

In a night of icy rain
Icicles jingle on my window
Like musical notes
Of silvery crescendo
For earth's winter score.

The crystal decorated grass
With shimmering rain drops
Is a nurturing gift from the gods
To their distant cousin earth-
In need of heaven's grace.

Affluent with silken pearls,
The crimson berries are
Glowing in Christmas light.
The sky displays an occult
Luminosity at celestial height.

The reflective solitude of
The hazy Christmas night
Spreading calm of Nature, 
Is wrapped in a chilled gown
Of amazing wondrous warmth.

This is the holy night of 
Pure beauteous calm,
Of love's dripping in
Icicles formed.


May peace be upon all.

2. 22. 2013

Edited on 12. 6. 2016




2 comments: