"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cinquain lll lV V (Free Verse)

Practice

To collect scattered energies
Behind a single aim
Is a daunting task for a will strong
Where will falters the practice masters
Practice is the anvil for perfection.

Faith

Even though God is supreme
Still have to deal with world and self within
Believing that you and I are sheafed together
In largesse of life by his will
Makes it easier to love and lean

Unity

This sense of unity fragile and illusive 
Reveals itself wrapped in diversity
You, me and the world around us
Are made to walk together
On a journey of limits farther.




No comments:

Post a Comment