"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Seeking For Unknown



In search of You I move around
The quest never seems to end.
A lost soul-
I am knocking on your door.

Worldly challenges I took
And accomplished what I could.
‘A little bit of everything
But a great deal of none.’

Emanating from various forms
And designs is your hidden face
Limited time I have to navigate
Through these million waves.

This seeking placed by You in human mind
Comes too in various forms and kinds
Evolves with nature’s demand 
On place and time.

What mattered yesterday 
Matters not today.
What matters today will soon 
Become a thing of past.

So I live with what matters to me most
A  day spent in peace reading poems.
It’s a day where search for You ends.
It has resemblance of Your hidden face.

7.14. 2018
                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment