"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Time Love Doesn’t Connect


Some time love doesn’t connect
Hope is shattered when call of love doesn’t resonate in lover’s heart
Despair and dejection envelops the soul
Like the gray cloud that swallows the rich blue of sky
Life becomes like a streamed line river of muddy waters
But look past that moment!
In due time clouds meet its demise
The jubilant river carries the waters to farthest shores
The river of life flows on a bed of love
Rocky and muddy yet always there
Constant and stable
Mysteriously multilayered
One-minute love touches the heart
At other its depth is beyond reach
It is possible just to take a dip in it
Or be drowned by it
It is serene and it is violent
It is cool exhilarating sand
Or quick sand accurse
Within the heart one holds power to recuperate
Mend your broken bridge
Look beyond the shallow puddles
Yes sometime love doesn’t connect
Effort and destiny don’t connect
Opportunity and moment of action don’t connect either
But life surely has many outlets
Find the one that fits your palm
The richness of life isn’t confined to just one point
Radiate a crystal and one bright ray falls upon you
Connects you with thousand rays
Remember! Just one sun needs to shine upon a river to create millions of shimmering diamonds.

Savita Tyagi





No comments:

Post a Comment