"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Floating Cloud

 I am like a floating cloud in this
Vast open seemingly baron sky.
Hidden in my bosom millions of tiny vapors
Formless, colorless, faceless,
Waiting for a chance to get a face, a color, and a form
In their expression I find a bit of my identity.
But very often I float around
Carrying that mysterious world with in
That veiled mysterious world
So near yet so unknown
Every now and than a flash of light escapes from it
Like a meteor bursting on night sky
It touches me, inspires me
 Illuminates my whole being for a moment
And then every thing becomes quiet again
Like nothing has happened.
Mystics call it the world of silence
Unfathomable
There all is tranquil, all is calm.
This infinite space within
The substratum of life
It holds me, cuddles me, guides me through
Always pulling me with some magical energy
Yet always beyond my reach
Savita Tyagi

No comments:

Post a Comment