"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Point

 An affable desire rising from deeps of my heart
To search for a point where you and I can meet.
A segue from rift to harmony
A soft touch, a moment of peace
A place to rest for restless mind
When bitter redundant passions turn sangfroid
I look around and see sky and earth meeting at horizon
The sanguine dusk embracing the night and day
The river rushing to meet the ocean
All my life I have been searching for something like wise
Never knowing the abscess of sorrow
Needs to be dissolved first to seek joy
The nub of life- the point of nirvana
But I need you to hold my hand to walk with me
Let’s walk together in a world
Where mysteries of life still unfold
All those years I have tried to touch you in vain
I will take two steps for your one
But you have to move from your point of isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment