"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Chaperon Of My Lost Rhymes!

O! Muse! which one of you 
Should I invoke as my aid?
In which land, to what place
Should I go in search of inspiration?
She who leaves me at her whim
Like she never is my acquaintance 
Making me wonder
Is she ever mine to begin with!

In those playful moments when she
Lingers around me; I hold her so close 
Not wanting to let her go
But she disappears taking 
My thoughts and words with her
And buries them underground
In places of deep, dark, and 
Of depth unknown.

Again she emerges to float around
In blue sky among cottony clouds
Wanders around hills and vales
Chirps like a bird hidden in green leaves
Holding unsung melodies beyond my reach.

From my window I watch her
Cracking a laughter with sunshine
Conversing with bees buzzing on flowers
The big catalpa tree stands amused
Wide eyed yellow leafed 

Chaperon of my lost rhymes!

No comments:

Post a Comment