"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

When Old And Young Are Together

Playing around 
Little boy and grandma 
Talk ceaselessly
Some time to each other
Some time above themselves
Their strings of imagination weave
A web beyond the sphere of reality.

11.7. 2015

           *******************

For the sake of old times
Grandma goes on slide
Sitting behind two year old.

Her screams brought by sudden
Fright and sheer joy took toddler
By surprise.....
Scared and distraught two year old decisively
Puts his little hand on Grandma's round belly.

No! Grandma! No go on slide!
putting an end to grandma's next round
Of thrilling return to childhood!


11.9.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment