"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Random Thoughts ll

Faith has value 
So does logic
Conformity lets you live in ease
Liberty of thought goes after risk

Opportunity comes
On its on terms
If ever you hear its knock
Have courage to hold its hand
And walk out of the door

Failure comes
Not because one is incapable
But because one sets a goal
Far beyond one’s capabilities.

Savita Tyagi
August 27th 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment