"Some days when I am able to pick a pen and write, I know I have been blessed."~Savita

Welcome to my blog. In my quiet hours I seek to touch the depth of myself and my surroundings. My thoughts that take form of poetry are just the scratches on the surface of life as it reveals to me. Wrapped in a delicate veil of symbolism and ambiguity these verses and expressions also fulfill my desire to share a bit of my self with others. I hope reading them would be as enjoyable for you as writing them has been for me.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Faith

Faith backed by intuition
Gives us courage to venture
In life's uncharted territories
It cuts through fear and distrust
To break new grounds for reason

It's the luminosity of sun
Brightening the heart
Not the darkness of night
Blocking the aspiration
Faith responds to a silent inner call 

Thundering loud in a seekers mind
Not a prisoner of proof and facts
But a hunch rooted in our deepest being
A terra incognito that has yet to be 
Seized as knowledge for intellect.     

Through faith the knower in us
Walks believing in his steps
Inspired for a journey Ultimo Thule
Worthy of perusing against
All the perils and folly

Faith a gift of finest quality
A shield of each individuality
In the struggle to overcome 
Old beliefs and prejudices

To have unimagined done.

No comments:

Post a Comment